- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure SE215 Sound Isolating Earphones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L69675 000002000 L69675000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
SE215 Sound Isolating Earphones clear sound and deep bass in a secure, over-the-ear design with detachable cable and choice of sleeves for long-lasti...Click To Read More About This Product
A secure design delivers exceptional sound and a comfortable fit.
SE215 Sound Isolating Earphones clear sound and deep bass in a secure, over-the-ear design with detachable cable and choice of sleeves for long-lasting comfort and custom fit. Breakthrough Sound Isolating design keeps earphones in and noise out during exercise or travel, providing incredibly immersive audio. An inline remote and mic provides seamless control of calls and music and includes a feature to transition between Apple and Android devices with a 3.5 mm connection - in one switch. Available in black and clear, the SE215 includes a zippered carrying case and fit kit with selection of sleeves.
- Clear sound with deep bass elevates your audio performance in a convenient and portable package.
- Sound Isolating design featuring fit kit with a variety of sleeves for custom fit blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise for immersive listening no matter where you are.
- Easily transition between Apple/iOS and Android devices with 3.5 mm connection in one switch.
- Inline remote and microphone offers seamless control for phone calls, voice commands, and easily accessible operation of volume and music playback.
- Choice of clear or translucent black brings stage-inspired looks to the street.
- Secure, over-the-ear design ensures earphones stay in place for unmatched, long-wearing comfort.
- Zippered carrying case and fit kit with selection of sleeves included for personalized fit and comfort.
Experience sound differently. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.