- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure SE425 Sound Isolating Earphones, Silver with Bluetooth 4.1 communication cable
- Write a Review
- #L21066 000001000 L21066000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The SE425 Sound Isolating Earphones feature dual high-definition drivers for accurate, natural sound in a secure, over–the-ear design with innovative...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Sound isolating headphones for an immersive listening experience.
The SE425 Sound Isolating Earphones feature dual high-definition drivers for accurate, natural sound in a secure, over–the-ear design with innovative detachable cable system.
- Dual high-definition drivers (dedicated tweeter and woofer) deliver accurate and natural sound in a convenient and portable package.
- Detachable cable system enables multiple connectivity options for long-term device compatibility, upgrades, and ease of maintenance.
- Sound Isolating design blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise for immersive listening no matter where you are.
- Secure, over-the-ear configuration keeps earphones in place and cables out of the way for unmatched, long-wearing comfort.
- Clear SE425 model incudes standard 3.5 mm clear cable, premium carrying case, 1/4” adapter, and fit kit with wide selection of sleeves for custom fit.
Call or click to order today.
- Ear coupling: Intra-aural
- Operating principle: Earbuds
- Primary application: Personal listening
- Secondary application: In-ear monitoring
- Frequency response: 20Hz-19kHz
- SPL: 109dB
- Driver size: Not specified
- Noise cancelling: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear