- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure SE535 Special Edition Sound Isolating Earphones Includes 3.5 mm audio cable
- Write a Review
- #L21082 000001000 L21082000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The SE535 Sound Isolating Earphones feature triple high-definition drivers for spacious sound with rich bass in a secure, low-profile fit and innovat...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Sound isolating headphones for an immersive listening experience.
The SE535 Sound Isolating Earphones feature triple high-definition drivers for spacious sound with rich bass in a secure, low-profile fit and innovative detachable cable system.
- Triple high-definition drivers deliver spacious sound and rich bass for cinematic audio in a convenient and portable package.
- Detachable cable system enables multiple connectivity options for long-term device compatibility, upgrades, and ease of maintenance.
- Sound Isolating design blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise for immersive listening no matter where you are.
- Secure, over-the-ear configuration keeps earphones in place and cables out of the way for unmatched, long-wearing comfort.
Call or click to order today.
- Ear coupling: Intra-aural
- Operating principle: Earbuds
- Primary application: Personal listening
- Secondary application: In-ear monitoring
- Frequency response: 18Hz-19.5kHz
- SPL: 119dB
- Driver size: Not specified
- Noise cancelling: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.