- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure SE846 Sound Isolating Earphones with Universal 3.5 mm audio cable and Bluetooth 4.1 communication cable
- Write a Review
- #L21102 000002000 L21102000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
SE846 Sound Isolating feature four high-definition drivers for extended high-end clarity and a groundbreaking low-pass filter for true subwoofer perf...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Sound isolating headphones for an immersive listening experience.
SE846 Sound Isolating feature four high-definition drivers for extended high-end clarity and a groundbreaking low-pass filter for true subwoofer performance. Featuring a customizable frequency response and an innovative, detachable cable system, the SE846 Earphones provide a perfectly tailored listening experience.
- Four high-definition drivers for extended high-end clarity and a groundbreaking low-pass filter for true subwoofer performance in a convenient and portable package.
- Groundbreaking low-pass filter provides the previously unattainable deep low-end performance of a true subwoofer—without sacrificing clarity or detail
- Adjustable frequency response for customizable sound signatures with removable metal nozzle and changeable nozzle inserts (balanced, warm, and bright options included)
- Detachable cable system enables multiple connectivity options for long-term device compatibility, upgrades, and ease of maintenance.
Call or click to order today.
- Ear coupling: Intra-aural
- Operating principle: Earbuds
- Primary application: Personal listening
- Secondary application: In-ear monitoring
- Frequency response: 15Hz-20kHz
- SPL: 114dB
- Driver size: Not specified
- Noise cancelling: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.