- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Skullcandy Riff Wireless Headphones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L47855 000003000 L47855000003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Riff Wireless comes in four different colorways to reflect your style. Complement your look with colors that pop, a soft-touch finish, and plush ear ...Click To Read More About This Product
Cool colors, cool price, great sound.
Riff Wireless comes in four different colorways to reflect your style. Complement your look with colors that pop, a soft-touch finish, and plush ear cushions. Riff Wireless perfectly blends simplicity and technology. You get bold sound quality and convenient features that make your life easier.
No waiting around for your headphones to charge. Just 10 minutes of charging gives you 2 hours of use.
The lightweight Riff Wireless folds up small so it can go anywhere you go.
Easy-to-use buttons adjust volume, change tracks and even activate your personal assistant to get directions or send hands-free texts.
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology
- 12 Hours of Battery Life
- Rapid Charge: 10 Minutes = 2 Hours
- Ultra-Durable Headband
- Call and Track Control
- Activate Assistant
Order today and enjoy 12 hours of wireless use.
- Type: Around-ear
- Operating principle: Dynamic
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- SPL: 98 dB
- Driver size: 40 mm
- Noise cancelling: No
- Primary application: Everyday listening
- Built-in mic: Yes
- Bluetooth connectivity: Yes, or wired
- Battery life: 12 hours
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.