- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tascam DV-D01U Rackmountable Single Disc DVD Player
- Write a Review
- Product 247097
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The TASCAM DV-D01U is a 1U rackmountable single disc player with a powered loading tray. The DVD player reads DVD Video, DVD Audio (2-channel only), ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
TASCAM build quality with a host of playback and format options.
The TASCAM DV-D01U is a 1U rackmountable single disc player with a powered loading tray. The DVD player reads DVD Video, DVD Audio (2-channel only), Video CD, CD-DA, MP3, WMA, WAV, JPEG, ASF, MPEG-2/MPEG-1, and DivX. The player is capable of playing back properly finalized DVD+R/+RW discs.
Outputs consist of HDMI audio/video out and Composite, S-Video, and Component video outputs. Rear panel stereo outputs are unbalanced (RCA) and digital outputs are optical. Digital outputs can pass Dolby Digital and DTS surround streams for later decoding.
The DV-D01U DVD Player performs multiple playback modes, including slow motion and frame by frame playback, power on play, aspect adjustment, selectable scan mode, tray-lock, FVPP, and Progressive Scan. When stopped the DVD player output is black.
The TASCAM DV-D01U provides extensive bi-directional RS-232 serial control. I/R remote control included. DV-D01U is equipped with a screen saver function and defeatable On-Screen Icons. The unit is also able to play "finalized" +R/+RW (video format discs only). The TASCAM DV-D01U is HDCP compliant.
- Power requirements: AC 120V, 60Hz (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Power consumption: 11W (at operation) 0.2W (in standby mode)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 19"x2"x10.6" (482 x 51 x 269mm)
- Weight: 5.1lb. (2.3kg)
- Analog audio out: -8dB/1 k˜
- Digital output (optical): -21 dBm to -15 dBm (660nm ± 30nm). This corresponds to Linear PCM, Dolby Digital, and DTS Digital Surround (with sampling frequency - 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz)
- Video system: NTSC
- Horizontal Resolution: 500 lines
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 64dB
- Video output level
- Composite: 1.0 V(p-p)/75˜
- S-video-Y: 1.0 V(p-p)/75˜
- S-video-C: 0.286 V(p-p)/75˜
- Component-Y: 1.0 V(p-p)/75˜
- Component-Pb/Pr: 0.7 V(p-p)/75˜
- Output (Version 1.1): HDMI
- Serial command: 9-Pin D-SUB