- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
U-Turn Audio Orbit Plus Turntable
- Write a Review
- #L18009 000002000 L18009000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
U-Turn turntables broadcast brilliant sound by offering a pure analog experience in a simple design. The Orbit Plus is an upgrade from the Basic mode...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get the most out of your records with U-Turn's Orbit Plus turntable
U-Turn turntables broadcast brilliant sound by offering a pure analog experience in a simple design. The Orbit Plus is an upgrade from the Basic model offering a higher-quality platter. The Orbit Basic has a powdercoated MDF platter and the Plus has an acrylic platter.
The acrylic platter of the Orbit Plus turntable doesn’t just sit there looking pretty—it provides improved speed stability and dissipates unwanted resonances. The result: more lifelike tonality and punchier bass. The Plus also features the Ortofon OM5E cartridge, which is perfect for listeners who enjoy a wide variety of genres. Choose from blue, white, black, green or red.
- Acrylic platter provides improved speed consistency and clearer, more detailed playback
- Ortofon OM5E cartridge with elliptical diamond stylus
- Precision gimbal tonearm for accurate tracking and low distortion
- Internal anti-skate and adjustable counterweight
- External belt drive eliminates motor noise and ensures speed consistency
- Comes with AC adapter, RCA cables, dust cover, felt mat
Call or click to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.