- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
V-MODA Crossfade M-80
- Write a Review
- Product H90562
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Crossfade M-80 On-Ear headphones from V-MODA are one of the most stylistic, high-tech pair of cans available, and the sound performance is just a...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Add your own custom touch to these superior sounding headphones.
The Crossfade M-80 On-Ear headphones from V-MODA are one of the most stylistic, high-tech pair of cans available, and the sound performance is just as sophisticated. The M-80 features 40mm Dual-Diaphragm Drivers that deliver multi-driver sound with the energy efficiency and quality of a single driver. To recreate a pure balanced sound analogous to vinyl, M-80 uses no batteries or artificial sound processing. The rugged design encompasses first class material from it' metal frame headband to the Kevlar reinforced cables, these headphones are made to last.
The award-winning Crossfade M-80 is the ultimate symbol of sophistication in sound and style. Authentically tuned by a legion of legendary musicians, Grammy-Award winning producers and audiophiles, the M-80 packs timeless materials, professional acoustics, natural noise isolation, ergonomics and military-level ruggedness into a design 53% smaller than its over-ear sibling.
BLISS Comfort and Noise Isolation
A great amount of detail went into designing the ergonomics of the headband and the BLISS memory ear cushions that help naturally isolate noise without adding too much pressure on your ears and head. The specially tuned V-PORT V3 and memory cushions create a true 3D sound stage versus closed-back headphones while minimizing outside sound to others. It's the perfect balance of isolation, staging and ergonomics that makes M-80 the essential companion for long play sessions on smartphones, notebooks and tablets.
M-80's first-class materials are virtually indestructible. It is forged from a metal frame, STEELFLEX headband that perfectly contours the head for a sleek look, interchangeable metal shields, durable microfiber suede, replaceable memory foam cushions, Kevlar-reinforced microphone cables and an exoskeleton carrying case that you can attach to your bag.
Custom Laser Engraved Shields
You can choose from a variety of colors to customize your shields and even laser engrave any artwork such as your logo or favorite team. Endorse Yourself.
Universal Compatibility and Microphone Communication
M-80 comes with 2 Kevlar-reinforced microphone cables for universal compatibility with all modern mobile and audio devices. The microphone cables works perfectly on all smartphones (iPhone, Android, Windows, Blackberry), tablets, notebook, MP3 and audio devices.
- 40mm Dual-Diaphragm Drivers
- Vibrant bass, vivid mids, and vivacious highs
- BLISS memory foam ear cushions to naturally isolate noise
- V-PORT V3 and memory cushions create a true 3D sound stage
- Authentically tuned by legendary musicians, producers and audiophiles
- Custom laser engraved shields add your personal style
- Kevlar reinforced cables (3-Button, 1-Button) passes 1 Million flex cycles
- No batteries or artificial sound processing
Customize your own pair today.
- Type: Supraaural (on-ear)
- Speaker Drivers: 40mm patented Dual-Diaphragm High-Fidelity Driver
- Impedance: 28.5 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 5 - 30,000 Hz
- Sound Pressure Level: 105 dB
- Standard Cables: Kevlar® reinforced, 52" 3-Button cable with mic, 52" 1-Button cable with mic
- Plug: 45 degree, 24k gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo plug
- Weight: 200g (headphone only)