- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
A&F Drum Co Antique White Maple Field Snare Drum
14 x 8 in.
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L71443 000001000 L71443000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Built to order at the A&F factory in Austin, Texas, this Antique White Field snare drum features super low, warm tones courtesy of a thin maple s...Click To Read More About This Product
Custom-made vintage maple snare drum with rounded bearing edge and raw brass hardware
Built to order at the A&F factory in Austin, Texas, this Antique White Field snare drum features super low, warm tones courtesy of a thin maple shell and vintage "baseball bat" bearing edges. In contrast to the usual sharp and narrow edges of modern drums, this hand-carved rounded edge mimics the fat bearing edges of vintage drums, creating the distinctive punchy sound to go with this drum's throwback looks. To let the thin wood shell resonate freely, this model features no interior reinforcement rings.
This snare drum completes the custom vintage look with tall wood hoops, 6 single-point raw brass tube lugs and a bright white color.
- Thin maple snare drum with vintage "baseball bat" bearing edge
- Raw brass hardware includes 6 single-point tube lugs
- High wood hoops for extra punchy rimshots
- Lack of reinforcement rings allows shell to resonate
- Simple white look for a muted throwback style
- Snare size: 14x8"
- Total pieces: 1
- Shell material: Maple
- Bearing edge: Rounded
- Reinforcement ring: No
- Hardware material: Brass
- Hoop type: Wood
- Lugs: Tube
- Heads: Branded
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.