- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alesis Strike Drum Module
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L74721 000000000 L74721000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Alesis Strike Module is the most versatile and capable electronic drum kit module Alesis has ever offered. It features a sound library of 136 cus...Click To Read More About This Product
Electronic drum set module with 136 custom kits and over 1,800 instruments, plus USB/MIDI connectivity and a wide array of modern ports
The Alesis Strike Module is the most versatile and capable electronic drum kit module Alesis has ever offered. It features a sound library of 136 custom kits made from over 1,800 instruments and 45,000 samples. The module has onboard sampling capability, 16GB SD card storage (included) and USB/MIDI connectivity, which players can use in conjunction with the powerful Strike Software Editor to make any e-kit uniquely their own. Assemble custom samples into multiple velocity layers and round robin instruments, then transfer the combo onto the module via USB, creating a signature sound that is easy to tweak. Thanks to the 4.3″ color LED screen, players can keep track of these settings and choices at a quick glance.
While the Strike module is best known as the brain that powers several high-end Alesis e-kits, this stand-alone module features enough connectors to power any combination of triggers and pads that the drummer may already own. It features 12 trigger inputs that fit standard drum trigger pads, plus an included 12-connection TRS cable snake to keep the whole kit organized. The mixing surface on the module has physical faders for all 12 inputs, allowing for virtually infinite combinations.
The outputs are just as varied—the Alesis Strike e-kit module has a full eight individual TRS audio outputs for ultimate control over the mix at home, in the studio or on stage. There are also two of the standard main TRS outputs, plus a 1/4 in. headphone output. No matter the mix of pads and triggers, this module is smart enough to make those disparate parts into a cohesive, wildly versatile electronic instrument.
- High-end drum module compatible with standard drum trigger pads
- 136 custom kits made from 1,800+ instruments and 45,000 samples
- 4.3” color LED screen and 12 tactile faders
- Compatible with Strike Software Editor and other music production programs
- 12 trigger pad inputs and included 12-connection TRS cable snake
- USB/MIDI connectivity for easy importing of completely customized kits
- SD card storage slot, with 16GB card included with purchase
- Wide range of outputs including 2 main, 8 individual and a headphone jack
Transform a collection of pads into a high-tech, wildly capable electronic kit. Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.