- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Aquarian Inbox Trigger Signal Booster
- Write a Review
- H89070 000000000 H89070000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Aquarian inBOX is a trigger signal conditioner and booster that powers the Aquarian inHEAD's FSR sensor and sends clean and accurate trigger sign...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A combination signal booster, trigger conditioner and inHEAD power supply.
The Aquarian inBOX is a trigger signal conditioner and booster that powers the Aquarian inHEAD's FSR sensor and sends clean and accurate trigger signals to the inputs of any drum trigger sound module. Inputs for both the inHEAD, and the companion rimSHOT rim sensor are located on the side of the box. An Output jack combines the inHEAD and rimSHOT trigger impulses into a combined signal that can be split and plugged into 2 separate channels of any drum trigger module. This feature allows for independent dynamic triggering of separate sounds from the snare drum head and rim.
The inBOX includes a quick release bracket that easily attaches to any drum. A replaceable 9 Volt battery (included) powers the inBOX.
- Conditions and Boosts inHEAD FSR trigger signal
- Easy connection of both inHEAD and rimSHOT
- Easy adjustment of FSR dynamic range and response
- Includes quick release mounting bracket
- For use with Aquarian inHEAD and onHEAD Products
Aquarian brings drums from the depths to the surface. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.