- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Barton Drums Essential Birch 3-Piece Shell Pack with 22 in. Bass Drum
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L76043 000001000 L76043000001000
6-Month* financing available.
Barton Essentials 3-piece birch shell packs are designed and crafted by hand to bring back the classic birch drum sound of the ‘70s and ‘80s. That me...Click To Read More About This Product
3-piece birch drum shell pack, handcrafted for punchy, explosive sound
Barton Essentials 3-piece birch shell packs are designed and crafted by hand to bring back the classic birch drum sound of the ‘70s and ‘80s. That means building the shells 7 plies thin, cutting the bearing edges to 45° and sanding the outer edges until smooth. These details help bring out the “punchy” quality of the wood. That explosive response, plus the powerful midrange tone, are what make birch famous as one of the most versatile drum woods. When built right and tuned well, one birch kit can be all a gigging drummer needs for stage and studio. And it looks great, too—Barton uses premium Bartex PVC wraps, meaning these drums will have the authentic looks to match the classic sound. Shells are fitted with old-school “Bread and Butter” lugs, with triple-flange hoops on the toms.
Hardware, cymbals and snare sold separately.
- 3-piece birch shell pack in big Rock sizes
- 7-ply birch shells crafted from scratch and cut with 45° inner bearing edges
- Hardware includes classic Bread and Butter lugs and 2.3 mm triple-flange hoops
- Range of premium Bartex PVC wrap finishes
- Cymbals, hardware and snare not included
Designed and crafted by hand to match that ‘70s birch sound. Order now.
- Bass drum(s): 22 x 14 in.
- Tom(s): 13 x 8 in.
- Floor tom(s): 16 x 14 in.
- Total pieces: 3
- Shell material: Birch
- Construction: 7-Ply
- Bearing edge: 45°
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Traditional
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Single-row
- Heads: Factory
- Finish type: Multiple
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.