- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Barton Drums Oak Snare Drum
14 x 6.5 in. Clear Satin
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L76023 000001001 L76023000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Barton oak snare drums are designed and built from scratch, using premium 100% oak tone wood. Like all other Barton drums, none of the shells on thes...Click To Read More About This Product
Boutique snare drum hand-crafted from exotic oak wood
Barton oak snare drums are designed and built from scratch, using premium 100% oak tone wood. Like all other Barton drums, none of the shells on these snares are ever bought from third-party companies. This model features a 10-ply shell, 45° inner bearing edges and rounded outer edges, sanded by hand to be perfectly level. The shell is then fitted with 2.3 mm triple-flange hoops and ten classic-style lugs. To show off the natural beauty of this exotic wood, the finish is a minimalist hand-rubbed satin. These drums are a perfect statement of Barton’s philosophy: boutique-quality drums, priced for the working drummer.
- Boutique-style oak wood snare drum
- 10-ply oak shell, designed and cut from scratch with 45° bearing edge
- Hardware includes 10 classic lugs and 2.3 mm triple-flange hoops
- Hand-rubbed satin finish highlights exotic wood grain
- High-quality German metal snare wires
Designed and crafted by hand to bring out the best from oak. Order now.
- Snare size: 14 x 6-1/2 in.
- Total pieces: 1
- Shell material: Oak
- Shell construction: 10-ply
- Bearing edge: 45°
- Hardware material: Steel
- Hoop type: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Single-row
- Snares: Steel
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Multiple
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.