- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer XD80USB High-Performance 8-Piece Electronic Drum Set
- Write a Review
- J18438 000000000 J18438000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The XD80USB 8-piece electronic drum set comes with everything you need to lay down the groove including a professional-grade kick pedal with trigger ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An easy-to-store e-kit that's easy on your wallet.
The XD80USB 8-piece electronic drum set comes with everything you need to lay down the groove including a professional-grade kick pedal with trigger pad; dual-zone snare for standard head and rim play; 3 x 8" dual-zone pads; 3 x 12" dual-zone cymbals; and a 3-position hi-hat control pedal (open, half-open, closed).
With 15 drums sets and 175 sounds to choose from, the XD80USB sound module will instantly unleash your creativity. The XD80USB also comes pre-loaded with music tracks in a variety of styles, so you can sharpen your skills, or if you're just getting started learn to play to real music. There's even an aux Input, so you can play along with your favorite mp3s or practice tracks.
The accompanying drum rack is easy to assemble, and comes with all mounting hardware plus the multi-pin cable to make quick work of connecting all your pads to the module. Designed for urban living environments, just pull this kit out of the box, position the drum and cymbal pads the way you like them and plug in; it's just that simple. And when you're finished playing, just fold up the kit and stash it behind the couch or underneath the bed. Now your significant other will still respect you in the morning!
- Tom pad(s): 3
- Cymbal pad(s): 3
- Snare pad: 1
- Kickpad: Yes
- Total pads: 8
- Country of origin: China
- Display type: LCD
- Drum kits: 15
- Sounds: 175
- Effects: Info not available
- Trigger inputs: 12
- Line input: Yes
- Headphone jack: Yes
- USB: Yes
- MP3: Yes
- MIDI: Info not available
- Training functions: Info not available
- Click: Info not available
- Memory: Info not available
- Pad material: Rubber
- Hoop material: Plastic
- Zones: Multiple
- Tom pad size: 8"
- Snare pad size: 8"
- Rack material: Steel
- Hardware pieces: 4
- Kick pedal: Yes
- Throne: No
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.