Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
British Drum Co. Archer Snare Drum 14 x 6 in.true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Snare drum made from 10 plies of English Yew, prized by medieval archers for flexibility and strength
Handcrafted in the UK, the 14x6" Archer snare drum is made from a 10-ply shell with 30º round-over bearing edges. The plies are constructed using a cold-press molding process to create a shell with exceptional structural and tonal integrity. The Archer is a breathtaking drum with a variety of eye-catching features including vintage style mini-claws, gold-plated tension rods and a beautiful golden badge embellished with green sycamore in recognition of the drum's English heritage.
Due to the yew wood, Archer is capable of a wide range of complex tones, from a warm, maple-like clarity right through to a lively and potent brightness. With an understated confidence and stylistic flexibility, the Archer will be at home in a wide variety of musical situations. The exotic wood means it also makes a timeless collector's item.
- Snare drum handmade from yew, a flexible wood used for medieval longbows
- 10-ply English yew shell with 30° bearing edge
- Throwback styling includes rolled steel hoops, claw hooks and art deco-style lugs and strainer
- Specialized Archer badge and green sycamore British Drum Co. badge
- Antique Bronze hardware finish
- Fitted with Remo USA heads
Experience the extreme flexibility of English yew wood. Order now.
Archer Snare Drum Specifications:Configuration
- Snare size: 14 x 6"
- Total pieces: 1
- Shell material: Yew
- Shell construction: 10-ply
- Bearing edge: 30°
- Hardware material: Steel
- Hoop type: Single-flange
- Snares: Brass
- Heads: Branded
- Country of origin: United Kingdom
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.