- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
British Drum Co. The Duke Limited Edition Bog Oak Snare Drum
14 x 5.5 in. Natural Satin
- Write a Review
- #L21053 000001001 L21053000001001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
At the heart of The Duke, a very special limited edition snare drum, is a spectacular shell made from 3000 year-old bog oak. The bog oak, carbon date...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An amazingly warm sounding snare crafted from 3000 year-old wood.
At the heart of The Duke, a very special limited edition snare drum, is a spectacular shell made from 3000 year-old bog oak. The bog oak, carbon dated to approximately 1000 B.C., has been crafted into a 6 mm thick 10-ply shell using British Drum Co.'s cold mould process in their UK factory. It also has 2-ply bog oak reinforcement rings and round-over bearing edges to further unleash the naturally warm and dark sound of this incredible wood.
The Duke features 10-lugs, single-flange chrome plated hoops, mini butterfly claws, 24ct gold-plated slotted tension rods and is British Drum Co.'s first snare to feature their smooth-action Palladium Mk II snare strainer.
- 3000-year-old bog oak shell
- 6 mm, 10 ply and 2-ply bog oak reinforcement rings
- Round-over bearing edges
- 4.5 mm chrome-plated, single-flange, rolled steel hoops
- 10 Diamond chrome-plated Palladium snare lugs
- 24-carat gold tension rods
- Vintage style mini claws
- Remo heads
- Palladium Mk II Strainer
- Brass snare wires
- Natural satin finish
- 14 x 5.5"
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear