- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Crush Drums & Percussion Chameleon Ash 5-Piece Shell Pack with 22 in. Bass Drum
- Write a Review
- #K47650 000002000 K47650000002000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Constructed from 100% European Ash with a wide tonal range and sharp attack.The Crush Chameleon Ash 5-Piece Shell Pack offers the best of power and t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A configuration that's perfect for any style you throw at it.
Constructed from 100% European Ash with a wide tonal range and sharp attack.
The Crush Chameleon Ash 5-Piece Shell Pack offers the best of power and tone in a single drum. Ash wood produces clear punchy attack, wet and heavy tones and solid even lows. The Chameleon shell sizes have been specifically chosen to give the drummer a versatile drum set that can be played in any application. The set has been finished with a satin stain lacquer to insure that each drums full tonal potential is achieved.
The Chameleon Ash drums also feature Crush proprietary changeable colored lugs, which allows the drummer to customize their kit without having to remove the lugs from the shell. The drums also feature a Crush's proprietary 4-point suspension mounting system that supports the mounted toms from two lugs per side without the need for contact to the drum shell for stability, which ensures optimal and unrestricted resonance.
The toms feature heavy-duty, triple-flanged hoops and the snare uses Crush Drums and Percussion’s reverse flange 2.3mm hoops for added strength and projection. The mounted tom and floor tom leg brackets also features our integrated memory lock for perfect placement and added strength. The kick drum rests on ultra-durable spurs, with the redesigned bass drum claws featuring a rubber grommet to protect your hoop from scratching.
Toms feature Remo Ambassador UT heads on batter side and Clear Remo Ambassador UT heads on Resonant side. Snare features Remo Coated Ambassador Head on Top and Remo Ambassador UT Snare side head. Bass Drum Features Remo Power Stroke Batter side with Remo Power Stroke Ebony Resonant side.
Cymbals and stands sold separately.
- Versatile 5-piece shell pack with snare
- Constructed from 100% European Ash
- Crush's proprietary 4-point suspension mounting system allows for maximum resonance
- Reverse flange 2.3mm hoops for added strength and projection
Call or click to order today!
- Bass Drum: 22 x 18"
- Tom(s): 10 x 7, 12 x 8"
- Floor Tom: 16 x 14"
- Snare: 14 x 6"
- Total Pieces: 5
- Hardware: Not Applicable
- Cymbals: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: 100% European Ash
- Construction: 6-Ply
- Thickness (mm):
- Bearing Edge: Sanded and Waxed Double 45 with Slight Round Over
- Reinforcement Ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Crush 4 Point X Suspension Mount
- Hoops: Triple-flange, Ash Bass Drum Hoops
- Lugs: Crush Chameleon Lug
- Extra: Tom Brackets Feature Mating Memory Locks
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Trans Satin Lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.