- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ddrum 50 Watt Electronic Drum Amplifier with Bluetooth
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L78444 000000000 L78444000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ddrum DDA50 BT amplifier is built specifically for electronic drums. It's perfect for solo practice or band rehearsal, and thanks to 50 Watts of ...Click To Read More About This Product
A specialized e-kit amplifier for practice and live gigs, now with Bluetooth connectivity
The ddrum DDA50 BT amplifier is built specifically for electronic drums. It's perfect for solo practice or band rehearsal, and thanks to 50 Watts of power, it can deliver plenty of volume for live gigs. Regardless of where it's used, the DDA50 BT is designed to create the best possible sound for e-kits. The thumping 10" woofer lets players feel the bass notes. The 2.5" tweeter keeps the snare cracking and the cymbals brilliant. The amp also features MP3 input for playing along to tracks, plus a headphone jack for quiet practice. And for added convenience, it also features Bluetooth connectivity.
- 50-Watt amplifier specialized for electronic drums
- 10" woofer and 2.5" tweeter combine for booming lows and crackling highs
- MP3, aux and headphone inputs make for a versatile practice amp
- Bluetooth connectivity adds an extra level of convenience
Add some power to your e-kit with a dedicated amp. Order now.
- 10" woofer
- 2.5" tweeter
- Two numbered 1/4" inputs
- One auxiliary 1/4" input
- One 1/8" headphone input
- One 1/8" MP3 input
- 15.5 x 15.5 x 16.25"
- Bluetooth capability
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.