- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ddrum Diablo Combat Punx 5-Piece Drum Set
- Write a Review
- Product 445246
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ddrum Diablo Combat Punx 5-Piece Drum Set meets the high-energy drummer's demands for gear that can take a beating and still deliver the goods. I...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
ddrum answers the call from the drummers of the underground!
The ddrum Diablo Combat Punx 5-Piece Drum Set meets the high-energy drummer's demands for gear that can take a beating and still deliver the goods. In creating the Combat Punx, Diablo's latest addition, ddrum set out to make a kit with a finish so durable, it could stand up to the most heinous abuse.
The Combat Punx kit features a finish of military-grade camouflage canvas that's heat-sealed to Diablo's 9-ply basswood shells creating a look all its own. The covering is stitched at the seam to prevent separation, and bonded to the shell with heat and pressure to prevent warpage; making it one of the most durable finishes in existence.
Upgrades include a 20" x 22" kick drum with maple hoops and 15-ply, 7" x 14" snare drum. 2 floor toms combine to give you growling tones at lower frequencies. With the Combat Punx in your drumming artillery, get ready to march into the punk rock battlefield and cry havoc.
- 22" x 20" kick drum with self-muffled heads on front and back
- 12" x 8" tom
- 14" x 14" and 16" x 14" floor toms
- 7" x 14" 15-ply snare
- 9-ply basswood shells with a camo canvas wrap
- D-Spension tom mounts for increased resonance
- Single-screw lug attachment for better resonance and tone
- Black hardware
- Kick pedal with dual-chain cam, 4-surface beater, and multiple-angle beater adjustment
- Snare stand
- Straight cymbal stand
- Hi-hat stand
- Boom cymbal stand (converts to a straight stand)