- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ddrum Journeyman2 Double Bass 7-Piece Drum Set
- J30450 000001000 J30450000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A great graduation kit or upgrade for the early-to-intermediate drummer, the ddrum Journeyman Series Double Down offers custom features, and touring ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Bombast on a budget - without sacrificing quality.
A great graduation kit or upgrade for the early-to-intermediate drummer, the ddrum Journeyman Series Double Down offers custom features, and touring quality, at an entry-level price! Its dual 22" x 18" bass drums offer a thunderous presence that is complemented by the authoritative crack of the 13" x 7" snare. The 100% basswood shells offer enhanced projection and bright tone, similar to maple.
Includes a full suite of hardware including two cymbal stands, a snare stand, hi-hat stand and kick pedal. A tom arm and accessory clamp will ensure maximum sustain for the mounted toms and kick drums. Cymbals sold separately.
- Bass drum(s): 22" x 18"
- Tom(s): 10" x 7", 12" x 8"
- Floor tom(s): 14" x 14", 16" x 16"
- Snare: 13" x 7"
- Total pieces: 6
- Cymbals: Not applicable
- Total cymbals: 0
- Hardware: Yes
- Bass pedal: Yes
- Hi-hat stand: Yes
- Boom stand: Yes
- Straight stand: Yes
- Throne: Not applicable
- Hardware pieces: 6
- Shell material: Basswood
- Construction: Multi-ply
- Thickness (mm): Info Not Available
- Bearing edge: 45°
- Drum Hardware
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Suspended
- Hoops: Info not available
- Lugs: Standard
- Heads: Factory
- Finish type: Wrap
- Origin country: China
A complete ddrum setup with pro features and a double-bass configuration. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.