- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ddrum Journeyman2 Series Rambler 5-piece Drum Kit with 24 in. Bass Drum
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J26515 000001000 J26515000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Journeymans benefits are especially streetwise in ddrum's Rambler configuration. The boom of this bass drum, the crack of this snare, and the rideabl...Click To Read More About This Product
Low-slung goodness, for all manner of beats.
Journeymans benefits are especially streetwise in ddrum's Rambler configuration. The boom of this bass drum, the crack of this snare, and the rideable glory of three powerful toms ensure you'll never feel underpowered. The shells are crafted from blended birch and basswood for focused tone and satisfying low end. The black hardware is powder-coated and die-cast hybrid lugs ensure a reliable tune.
All of the colors are street legal, and we've got all of you covered...whether you want you and your kit to cruise in relative stealth, or if you want to make sure youre loud and clear in the visual mix.
Cymbals sold separately.
- Bass drum(s): 24" x 16"
- Tom(s): 12" x 8"
- Floor tom(s): 14" x 14", 16" x 16"
- Snare: 13" x 7"
- Total pieces: 5
- Cymbals: Not Applicable
- Total cymbals: 0
- Hardware: Yes
- Bass pedal(s): Yes
- Hi-hat stand: Yes
- Boom stand(s): Yes
- Straight stand(s): Yes
- Throne: Not Applicable
- Hardware pieces: 5
- Shell material: Blended
- Construction: Multi-ply
- Thickness (mm): Info Not Available
- Bearing edge: 45
- Drum Hardware
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Traditional
- Hoops: Info Not Available
- Lugs: Standard
- Heads: Factory
- Finish type: Wrap
- Origin country: China
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.