- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ddrum Reflex Elite 5-Piece Drum Shell Pack
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L47527 000001000 L47527000001000
6-Month* financing available.
The ddrum Reflex Elite 5-Piece shell pack is crafted from 100% Alder, a hardwood commonly used in guitar building, and first introduced as a relevant...Click To Read More About This Product
The Reflex Elite earns its name with excellent craftsmanship and unparalleled sound.
The ddrum Reflex Elite 5-Piece shell pack is crafted from 100% Alder, a hardwood commonly used in guitar building, and first introduced as a relevant drum shell material by ddrum. Alder has a naturally balanced sonic characteristic, which emphasizes mid and low-end frequencies that provide both pristine clarity and enhanced tuning versatility. Reflex Series drums are equipped with brass Faceoff™ lugs, bass drum Resolifts™ for the maximum low end, and Fixpitch™ suspension mounts, for cleaner pitch, better projection, and superior tone. Matching Add-on drums are also available.
Cymbals and hardware sold separately.
- Includes 10x7 and 12x8" rack toms, 16x14" floor tom, 14x5.5" snare and 22x16" bass drum
- 100% alder shells
- Faceoff lugs
- Resolifts on the bass drum
- Fixpitch mounting system
- Solid Black Maple hoops on the bass drum
- Includes two tom arms with integrated clamp
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.