- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ddrum Reflex Rally Sport 4-Piece
- Write a Review
- Product J43979
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A great for the gigging drummer, the ddrum Rally Sport is made up of 6-ply (8-ply kick), 100% alder shells for a ddrum twist to the classic "club dat...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A ddrum twist on the classic club date-style drum configuration.
A great for the gigging drummer, the ddrum Rally Sport is made up of 6-ply (8-ply kick), 100% alder shells for a ddrum twist to the classic "club date" setup. Not a compact or cocktail kit, the Rally Sport has a 22 x 14 in. bass drum with matching wood hoops. It also features a 14 x 5-1/2 in. snare, tune it up for crack, tune it down for depth, it’s a size that can handle it all. The mounted tom is 12 x 8 in and is paired with a 16 x 14 in. floor tom on legs.
Hardware includes 2.3mm triple-flanged hoops, unique "face off" style lugs and Fixt-pitch suspended tom mounts for increased resonance. The kick drum is fitted with Resolifts and combined with lightweight gull-wing spurs.
The 12 and 16 in. tonal spread of the toms is proven to be a classic compromise between a punchy rack tom, and a growling, punchy floor tom. Cymbals and and hardware sold separately.
- Bass Drum(s): 22 x 14 in.
- Tom(s): 12 x 8 in.
- Floor Tom(s): 16 x 14 in.
- Snare: 14 x 5-1/2 in.
- Total Pieces: 4
- Hardware: Not Applicable
- Cymbals: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Alder
- Construction: 6-Ply
- Thickness (mm): Info Not Available
- Bearing Edge: 45°
- Reinforcement Ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Suspended
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Heads: Factory
- Finish Type: Satin lacquer
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.