- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ddrum Vinnie Paul Maple/Alder Snare
14 x 8 in. Chrome
- Write a Review
- #J44483 000001001 J44483000001001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Vinnie Paul Signature Snare drum features an 8-ply hardwood shell crafted from six plies of alder and two plies of maple. This combination of har...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This snare drum takes wood to its tonal extreme.
The Vinnie Paul Signature Snare drum features an 8-ply hardwood shell crafted from six plies of alder and two plies of maple. This combination of hardwoods produces a thunderous punch to the chest with high-end crack on top.
Ten face-off lugs are combined with die-cast hoops for great tuning stability and a solid rim shot and sidestick. A Dunnett R4 snare throw-off completes this heavy-hitting package. Available for its initial run in a chrome wrap with black nickel shell hardware to complement and enhance any finish kit to which it is added.
- Snare Size: 14 x 8 in.
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Blended
- Shell Construction: 8-Ply
- Shell Thickness (mm): Info Not Available
- Bearing Edge: 45°
- Reinforcement Ring: No
- Hardware Material: Black Nickel
- Hoop Type: Die-cast
- Lugs: Bridge
- Throw-Off: Tap-Style
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Chrome
- Country of Origin: China
Be large and in charge of your backbeat. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.