- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dixon Cornerstone Purple Titanium Plated Hammered Steel Snare Drum
14 x 6.5 in. Purple
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L71020 000001001 L71020000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Cornerstone series snare drums embody Dixon's commitment to drummers in the spotlight. On stage, in studio or trending on social media, quality featu...Click To Read More About This Product
A warming hammered effect delivers bold sound with a cool design.
Cornerstone series snare drums embody Dixon's commitment to drummers in the spotlight. On stage, in studio or trending on social media, quality features elevate your look, sound and performance in standout fashion.
Dixon's hammered steel snare drums are versatile snares with a sweet spot in the high to mid tuning register, capable of higher tunings, greater volume and increased dynamics. Hammering introduces a warming effect to the mix for an all-around sound with an extraordinary look.
Dixon titanium plated snare drums are among the most stunning and sought-after models in their lineup. Each hammered steel shell is plated in titanium, then heated to a purple-specific temperature for a colored mirror effect compatible with its high luster chrome parts that no one can resist. Look close to see the darkening effect created by the hammer creases resulting in a cool two-tone effect.
With a look that's as bold as it sounds, this snare delivers. Order today.
- Shell Size: 6.5 x 14 in.
- Total Pieces: 1
- Free Dixon Drummer's Pouch
- Shell Material: Rolled Hammered Steel
- Thickness: 1 mm
- Bearing Edge: 45 Degree
- Reinforcement Ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Steel/Chrome
- Hoops: 2.3 mm Triple Flanged
- Lugs: Contemporary Low Mass
- Throw-off: Lever Style
- Internal Muffler: No
- Snares: 20-Stand Steel
- Heads: Factory
- Finish: Purple Titanium Plated
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.