- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dixon Equator Series Oak/Steel Snare Drum
14 x 5.5 in.
- Write a Review
- J13434 000001000 J13434000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Equator snare drums fuse two shell materials for increased clarity, sharp attack and a cutting edge appearance. This Oak/Steel model features a dry i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A series of hybrid snare drums from Dixon.
Equator snare drums fuse two shell materials for increased clarity, sharp attack and a cutting edge appearance. This Oak/Steel model features a dry intensity with a broad range of dynamics. The hoops are die-cast zinc with chrome-plating, while the drum is crowned with Evans Level 360 drum heads.
- Snare size: 14 x 5-1/2
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not applicable
- Stand: Not applicable
- Shell material: Hybrid
- Shell construction: 4-Ply
- Shell thickness (mm): 7.2
- Bearing edge: Info not available
- Reinforcement ring: Yes
- Hardware material: Steel
- Hoop type: Die-cast
- Lugs: Standard
- Throw-off: Side
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Info Not Available
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Lacquer
- Country of origin: Info not available
A snare with a dual hemisphere shell. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.