- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dream Contact 14/20 Cymbal Pack with Free 10" Splash
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L75607 000000000 L75607000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Dream Contact cymbal pack includes 14" hi-hats and a versatile 20" crash/ride, plus a 10" splash at no extra cost. All of the included cymbals c...Click To Read More About This Product
Cymbal value pack with cast bronze hats, crash/ride and splash
This Dream Contact cymbal pack includes 14" hi-hats and a versatile 20" crash/ride, plus a 10" splash at no extra cost. All of the included cymbals come from the Contact series, which features a more traditionally shaped bow and slightly deeper profile than other Dream cymbals, plus a larger bell. The wider lathing gives a lively stick feel, producing higher pitch while remaining rich and warm. The Contact series focuses on medium to medium-thin cymbals that come alive easily. It’s all about quickness and volume, while maintaining the complex undertones and shimmering wash that make Dream cymbals such gems. Every Dream cymbal is completely handmade and hand-hammered by master smiths. Created from fire, base metal and human spirit, these cymbals are each an individual masterpiece of their own.
- Cymbal value pack with hats, crash/ride and a free splash
- Wide lathing and deeper profile for extra warmth and richness
- Standard sizes mean versatility and easy positioning
- Made by hand from B20 bronze
Fill out your kit with cast bronze cymbals at an excellent value. Order now.
- Quantity: 3
- Type: Hi-hats/crash-ride/splash
- Sizes (in): 10/14/20
- Material: Cast alloy
- Hammering: Hand
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal weight: Multiple
- Finish: Natural
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.