- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dream Dark Matter Energy Crash
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L74848 000002000 L74848000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dream Dark Matter Energy crash cymbal is a crash unlike any other. It speaks quickly, with a completely unique sound that decays as quickly as it...Click To Read More About This Product
Specialty crash cymbal handmade with an intense firing process
The Dream Dark Matter Energy crash cymbal is a crash unlike any other. It speaks quickly, with a completely unique sound that decays as quickly as it came. Gritty, earthy and striking to look at, this cymbal can’t be found from anyone but Dream.
Dream created the Dark Matter series from their unrelenting need to explore new sounds. Dark Matter is crafted from a proprietary process where the cymbals are fired repeatedly. The extreme stresses from this action create changes to the cymbals on a molecular level, taking months of aging to mature and evolve. These cymbals continue to grow as they are broken in and played upon, becoming part of the player’s unique musical voice. This series is unique to Dream, born of free experimentation and then carefully honed over years of development. The unique charred finish matches the fiery sound of these special cymbals. Part explosion, part afterburner—all Dark Matter.
- Innovative crash cymbal made with proprietary process
- Dark, salty sound with quicker decay than regular crashes
- Fired multiple times and aged for several months
- Handmade and hand-hammered by individual smiths
- Unique “charred” finish varies slightly with every cymbal
Add a gritty new sound to your collection. Order now.
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Crash
- Sizes (in): 16/18
- Material: Cast alloy
- Hammering: Hand
- Lathing: Bow
- Bell: Raw
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.