- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dream Pang China
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L74911 000005000 L74911000005000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dream Pang cymbal defies categorization—it's neither a china, nor a ride or swish. Instead, it combines elements of all three to create a new col...Click To Read More About This Product
Cast bronze effects cymbal combining traits of china and fast trash crash
The Dream Pang cymbal defies categorization—it's neither a china, nor a ride or swish. Instead, it combines elements of all three to create a new color in cymbal sounds. It features a unique inverted bell, radical china-like shape and thin profile, resulting in an extremely fast crash with a complex tonal palette. Thanks to the multiple playing surfaces, it can also function as a trashy ride. Can be mounted upside down for an entirely different set of textures. Adding sizzles or holes will transform the sound even further.
- Unique effects cymbal combining elements of crash, ride and china
- Inverted bell and gently sloping china-like profile
- Deeply hammered by hand for extra trashy sound
- Can be mounted upside down to offer extra playing surfaces
- Fully lathed from cast bronze
Own an effects cymbal unlike any other. Order now.
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Effects/other
- Sizes (in): Multiple
- Material: Cast alloy
- Hammering: Hand
- Lathing: Full
- Finish: Natural
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.