- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dream Re-FX Scott Pellegrom Double-Wide Crop Circle
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L74849 000001000 L74849000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Made from the eco-friendly recycling program at Dream cymbals, the 14” Re-FX Double-Wide Crop Circle is a specialty effects cymbal made from broken c...Click To Read More About This Product
Unique 14” effects cymbal ring made from recycled cymbals
Made from the eco-friendly recycling program at Dream cymbals, the 14” Re-FX Double-Wide Crop Circle is a specialty effects cymbal made from broken cymbals from Dream and other manufacturers. Designed with innovative drummer and clinician Scott Pellegrom, this model of the Crop Circle is a metal ring with a 14” diameter and 6” hole in the middle. The metal ring therefore has a thicker radius than the regular, jingle-equipped version. This results in less rattling, and more cymbal tone. Still, the sound possibilities are endless. Use the double-wide Crop Circle on the snare to create a metallic drum effect or accent. Drop it on a tom tom or stack on a ride cymbal for more sounds. Played by itself, it offers its own analogue effect. Dream believes that making great cymbals and protecting the environment can go hand-in-hand, and there is no better proof than the Re-FX series.
- Ring-shaped effects cymbal recycled from broken cymbals
- Lathed alloy ring has a 14” diameter with 6” hole in the middle
- Can be placed on any drum or cymbal to completely transform its sound
- Played on its own, it creates a quick, metallic accent sound
- Designed with, and played by, drummer Scott Pellegrom
Add an exciting sound that’s good for the environment. Order now.
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Effects/other
- Sizes (in): 14"
- Material: Bronze
- Lathing: Full
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.