- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DW Collector’s Series Limited Edition Pure Tasmanian Timber 6-Piece Shell Pack
- Write a Review
- L03910 000000000 L03910000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
John Good’s latest wood find hails from the outback in the form of a Limited Edition DW kit that is crafted at the California Custom Shop from plied ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A unique shell pack that's as daring and bold as the Outback from where it came.
John Good’s latest wood find hails from the outback in the form of a Limited Edition DW kit that is crafted at the California Custom Shop from plied Australian blackwood shells with a stunning black sassafras exotic finish. The signed and numbered sets are complemented by a quick Candy Black-to-Natural Lacquer burst and black nickel hardware. Blackwood offers a punchy, warm tonality that is evident in larger drum diameters and their low-end frequencies. Offered in preconfigured 6-piece sets and à la carte snare drums.
- Plied Australian blackwood shells
- Black sassafras exotic finish
- Candy Black-to-Natural Lacquer burst
- Black nickel hardware
- Signed and numbered
Truly a kit for the die-hard collector. Order today!
- Bass drum(s): 22x18"
- Tom(s): 10x8, 12x9"
- Floor tom(s): 14x12, 16x14"
- Snare: 14x6.5"
- Total pieces: 6
- Shell material: Australian blackwood
- Construction: Multi-ply
- Thickness (mm): Multiple
- Bearing edge: Proprietary
- Reinforcement ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Black nickel
- Mounts: S.T.M. system
- Hoops: Patented
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Lacquer
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.