- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DW Collector's Series Limited Edition Pure Tasmanian Timber Snare Drum, 14x6.5"
- Write a Review
- #L15549 000000000 L15549000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
John Good’s latest wood find hails from the outback in the form of a Limited Edition DW Snare Drum that is crafted at the California Custom Shop from...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
One of the most exotic and beautiful snares ever crafted.
John Good’s latest wood find hails from the outback in the form of a Limited Edition DW Snare Drum that is crafted at the California Custom Shop from plied Australian blackwood shells with a stunning black sassafras exotic finish.
The signed and numbered drums are complemented by a quick Candy Black-to-Natural Lacquer burst and black nickel hardware. Blackwood offers a punchy, warm tonality that is evident in larger drum diameters and their low-end frequencies.
- Plied Australian blackwood shells
- Black sassafras exotic finish
- Candy Black-to-Natural Lacquer burst
- Black nickel hardware
- Signed and numbered
Call or click to order today!
- Snare size: 14x6.5"
- Total pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell material: Australian blackwood
- Shell construction: Multi-ply
- Shell thickness (mm): Not Specified
- Bearing edge: 45°
- Reinforcement ring: No
- Hardware material: Black nickel
- Hoop type: DW True Hoop
- Lugs: Turret
- Throw-off: DW MAG throw off
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel Carbon
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Lacquer
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.