- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DW Collector's Series Limited Edition Pure Tasmanian Timber Snare Drum, 14x6.5"
- Write a Review
- #L15549 000000000 L15549000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
John Good’s latest wood find hails from the outback in the form of a Limited Edition DW Snare Drum that is crafted at the California Custom Shop from...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
One of the most exotic and beautiful snares ever crafted.
John Good’s latest wood find hails from the outback in the form of a Limited Edition DW Snare Drum that is crafted at the California Custom Shop from plied Australian blackwood shells with a stunning black sassafras exotic finish.
The signed and numbered drums are complemented by a quick Candy Black-to-Natural Lacquer burst and black nickel hardware. Blackwood offers a punchy, warm tonality that is evident in larger drum diameters and their low-end frequencies.
- Plied Australian blackwood shells
- Black sassafras exotic finish
- Candy Black-to-Natural Lacquer burst
- Black nickel hardware
- Signed and numbered
Call or click to order today!
- Snare size: 14x6.5"
- Total pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell material: Australian blackwood
- Shell construction: Multi-ply
- Shell thickness (mm): Not Specified
- Bearing edge: 45°
- Reinforcement ring: No
- Hardware material: Black nickel
- Hoop type: DW True Hoop
- Lugs: Turret
- Throw-off: DW MAG throw off
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel Carbon
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Lacquer
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear