- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DW Design Series Acrylic Snare Drum
14 x 8 in. Smoke
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L68998 000001001 L68998000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
These two special DW Design Series acrylic snare drums are part of a limited run, making them a perfect gift for a drummer looking to catch eyes as w...Click To Read More About This Product
acrylic snare drum in two specialty sizes and finishes.
These two special DW Design Series acrylic snare drums are part of a limited run, making them a perfect gift for a drummer looking to catch eyes as well as ears.
The versatile 14x6.5” snare model sports a one-of-a-kind Sea Glass finish with 10 single-row DW lugs, while the extra-deep 14x8” size comes in Smoke finish and has 20 double-row lugs. Both of these specialty model snares look as amazing as they sound thanks to a seamless, 5 mm extruded acrylic shell outfitted with pro features like true-pitch tuning and DW’s MAG throw-off, making them the perfect addition to any drummer’s arsenal.
- 5 mm acrylic shell in two limited-edition configurations
- 14x6.5" model with 10 single-row lugs and Sea Glass finish
- 14x8" model has 20 double-row lugs and Smoke finish
- Chrome hardware includes true-pitch tuning and MAG throw-off
- Triple-flanged chrome hoops
- DW drum heads by Remo
Looking for a limited-edition snare with distinctive looks and classic sound? Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.