- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DW Design Series Maple Snare Drum, Chrome Hardware
14 x 6.5 in. Crimson Satin Metallic
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L68999 000001001 L68999000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
DW took their custom drum-making know-how and created a line of drums designed to raise the bar yet again. The Design Series Drums are DW through and...Click To Read More About This Product
Maple packs a punch with DW's True-Pitch Tuning and MAG Throw-Off.
DW took their custom drum-making know-how and created a line of drums designed to raise the bar yet again. The Design Series Drums are DW through and through with True-Pitch Tuning and MAG Throw-Off. Last but certainly not least, there's the sound. These are thicker North American Maple shells that pack a punch. Incorporating HVLT (Vertical Low Timbre shell with a horizontal outer ply), Design Series shells are full, resonant, and responsive.
These Special Snare Drums are available in Two Special Finishes: Satin Iron Metallic and Satin Crimson Metallic.
Resonant DW snare sound enhances your kit. Order today.
- Snare size: 14x6.5"
- Total pieces: 1
- Shell material: Maple
- Shell construction: 10-ply
- Shell thickness (mm): 10
- Hardware material: Chrome
- Hoop type: Proprietary
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Throw-off: MAG Throw-Off
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Satin
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.