- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DW Performance Series 5-Piece Shell Pack with Chrome Hardware
Ebony Stain Lacquer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L44767 000001000 L44767000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DW Performance Series 5-Piece shell pack is a DW drum set in every way. No detail has been overlooked, no corners have been cut. Its look and sou...Click To Read More About This Product
All of DW's custom shop craftsmanship and top-quality sound poured into a kit at an incredible price.
The DW Performance Series 5-Piece shell pack is a DW drum set in every way. No detail has been overlooked, no corners have been cut. Its look and sound are decidedly DW. Custom-inspired, with a new Quarter Turret lug, low mass die-cast claw hook, new badge, logo head and your choice of 3 hand-sprayed Specialty Lacquers, Tobacco Satin Oil, or 5 ultra-durable FinishPly finishes, it's designed to get noticed and most importantly, Performance sounds like what you'd expect from DW. Easy-to-tune, superior-sounding HVX shells, (Snares feature 10-ply HVX, and the 10–16 in. Toms, along with all bass drums, feature 8-ply HVX construction.) along with DW heads by Remo USA, STM™ (Suspension Tom Mounts), True Pitch™ Tuning and DW 45º back-cut bearing edges, all make these drums sing.
These shell packs include 10x8 and 12x9 in. rack toms, 14x12 in. floor tom, 22x18 in. bass drum and 14x5.5 in. snare drum.
- Bass drum(s): 22x18 in.
- Tom(s): 10x8, 12x9 in.
- Floor tom(s): 14x12 in.
- Snare: 14x5.5 in.
- Total pieces: 5
- Hardware: Not applicable
- Cymbals: Not applicable
- Shell material: Maple
- Construction: HVX 8-ply toms and bass drum, 10-ply snare
- Thickness (mm): 5.6
- Bearing edge: 45º
- Reinforcement ring: Not applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: S.T.M. system
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Quarter turret
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Multiple
- Country of origin: United States
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.