- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DW Performance Series Natural Shell Pack with Chrome Hardware
- Write a Review
- J27592 000000000 J27592000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
No detail has been overlooked. No corners cut. Its look and sound are custom-inspired. Its value difficult to match. To its makers, the Performance S...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Handcrafted by the experts at Drum Workshop.
No detail has been overlooked. No corners cut. Its look and sound are custom-inspired. Its value difficult to match. To its makers, the Performance Series exemplifies what it means to be handcrafted by DW. In addition to advanced HVX shell technology devised and constructed by John Good and the US-based DW Custom Shop team in Oxnard, California, this Performance Series 7-piece Shell Pack is fitted with quarter turret lugs, low mass die-cast claw hooks, and finished in a gorgeous Black Diamond framed by chrome hardware.
The HVX shells used on the Performance Series combine advanced grain orientation technology and hand-selected North American hard rock maple to deliver a low, punchy fundamental, with ample resonance and projection that's perfectly suited for live applications.
Cymbals and hardware not included.
Bass Drum(s): 22" x 18"
Tom(s): 10" x 8", 12" x 9"
Floor Tom(s): 16" x 14"
Snare: 14" x 6-1/2"
Total Pieces: 5
Hardware: Not Applicable
Cymbals: Not Applicable
Shell Material: Maple
Thickness (mm): 5.6
Bearing Edge: 45
Reinforcement Ring: Yes
Finish Type: Lacquer
Country of Origin: United States
Seriously great drums for serious drummers. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.