- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DW Reverse Edge Snare, Black Core with Walnut Rings
14 x 6 in.
- Write a Review
- J42411 000001000 J42411000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DW Collector's Series® Reverse Edge® snare drum is will soon be know by drummers for its hybrid sonic characteristics. This snare consistently de...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A hybrid alloy-wood snare from the masters at DW.
The DW Collector's Series® Reverse Edge® snare drum is will soon be know by drummers for its hybrid sonic characteristics. This snare consistently delivers a tasty fusion of metal and wood tonal spectrums combined with extreme volume and attack.
This John Good-designed beauty is composed of a black shadow-coated cast aluminum center with walnut wood top and bottom rings. These 14-inch diameter snare is fitted with a MAG Throw-Off™ System with 3P (3-position butt-plates), True-Pitch50™ (50 threads) Tuning, True-Tone Snare Wires, True-Hoops and heads by Remo USA.
Their sound is decidedly warm and fat, making them the perfect backbeat snares.
- Snare Size: 14 x 6 in.
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Hybrid
- Shell Construction: Multi-Ply
- Shell Thickness (mm): Info Not Available
- Bearing Edge: 60°
- Reinforcement Ring: No
- Hardware Material: Steel
- Hoop Type: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Patented
- Throw-Off: Tap-Style
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Multiple
- Country of Origin: United States
Turn your tone inside out with this Edge snare. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.