- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DW SSC Collector's Series 5-Piece Finish Ply Shell Pack with 22" Bass Drum and Chrome Hardware
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K35850 000001000 K35850000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
DW's flagship line of Custom Drums is offered in North American Hard Rock Maple, Select Heartwood Birch, and now Maple/Mahogany. Collector’s Series® ...Click To Read More About This Product
DW's flagship line of Custom Drums is offered in North American Hard Rock Maple, Select Heartwood Birch, and now Maple/Mahogany. Collector’s Series® is the original American Made custom drum set. Choose from a myriad of state-of-the art California Custom Shop shell configurations and a seemingly endless array of high-end finishes and drum hardware color options to create your very own dream setup.
SSC - SPECIALIZED SHELL CONFIGURATION
SSC stands for Specialized Shell Configuration. It's the culmination of more than a decade of DW Custom Shop shell technology and represents the state-of-the-art in sonic customization. So what is SSC? Put simply, it's DW's recommended shell configuration that utilizes HVLT, VLT, X, and VLX shell technologies. Of course, drummers can custom order a custom DW kit anyway they want it, but DW has simplified the process by optimizing a particular type of shell for each drum size.
Bass Drum: 22x18"
Rack Toms: 10x8 and 12x8"
Floor Toms: 14x12 and 16x14"
Cymbals, snare and hardware sold separately
- Bass Drum(s): 22x18"
- Tom(s): 10x8, 12x8"
- Floor Tom(s): 14x12, 16x14"
- Snare: Not Applicable
- Total Pieces: 5
- Hardware: Not Applicable
- Cymbals: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Maple
- Construction: Multi-Ply
- Thickness (mm): Multiple
- Bearing Edge: 45º
- Reinforcement Ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Suspended
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Patented
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: FinishPly
- Country of Origin: United States
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.