- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gon Bops El Maestro Cajon
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L36948 000000001 L36948000000001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed with highly-influential percussionist Walfredo de los Reyes Sr. (Tito Puente, Santana, John Mayall, Steve Winwood), the El Maestro is design...Click To Read More About This Product
A versatile cajon designed for right and left handed players.
Designed with highly-influential percussionist Walfredo de los Reyes Sr. (Tito Puente, Santana, John Mayall, Steve Winwood), the El Maestro is designed to play with hi-hats, foot bell, or any instruments requiring pedals. Its unique shape allows the player to sit at a drum set without straddling awkwardly. 4 distinct playing surfaces easily accommodate both left and right-handed players: 2 side panels offer strong, beefy bass, while front panel offers cutting accent slaps at the top and bright bass tones at the center.
- Designed with Walfredo de los Reyes Sr.
- Can be used with hi-hats, foot bell, or any instruments requiring pedals
- Design allows the player to sit at a drum set
- 4 distinct playing surfaces
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.