- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gon Bops Mariano Super Tumba Chrome Hardware 13.25"
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L37243 000001000 L37243000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With classic Cuban chrome hardware, the Gon Bops Mariano Super Tumba offers that authentic vintage sound of natural cowhide heads on select light har...Click To Read More About This Product
Traditional looks and sound from this authentic Cuban drum.
With classic Cuban chrome hardware, the Gon Bops Mariano Super Tumba offers that authentic vintage sound of natural cowhide heads on select light hardwood − from big, beefy open tones to crisp slaps and solid palm tone. Since 1954, Gon Bops has been crafting the finest Latin instruments in the world. Named after founder Mariano Bobadilla, Gon Bops Mariano Congas continue that tradition of authentic Cuban look and sound. Designed with genuine calfskin heads, select lightweight Durian wood and traditional hardware, these wonderful drums offer full-bodied authentic sound – from big, resonant open tone to crisp slaps and solid bass strokes.
- Authentic Cuban look and sound
- Genuine calfskin heads
- Select lightweight Durian wood
- Traditional hardware
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.