Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Gretsch Drums Catalina Club Jazz 3-Piece Shell Packtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Gretsch Drums Catalina Club Jazz 3-Piece Shell Pack$599.99
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Show-stopping looks, top-quality construction and incredible tone.
Catalina Club’s hardware components give the series a distinctive “new Gretsch” flair that pays homage to the company's rich tradition, while infusing an exciting and progressive personality. From the round “gas cap” bass drum mount plate and Mini GTS mounting system to the reduced-mass tom mount brackets and Gretsch T-Wing screws and bolts, Catalina Club has an incredible drummer-friendly feel.
The classic mahogany shells are still built with the same natural shell interior and 30º bearing edge that made them famous. Bass drums include telescopic spurs and matching wood bass drum hoops. Toms and snare drums feature 1.6 mm triple flanged hoops and all Catalina Club drums are equipped with Remo® drum heads.
- Bass Drum(s): 18 x 14"
- Tom(s): 12 x 8"
- Floor Tom(s): 14 x 14"
- Snare: Not applicable
- Total Pieces: 3
- Hardware: Not Applicable
- Cymbals: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Mahogany
- Construction: 7-Ply
- Thickness (mm): Info Not Available
- Bearing Edge: 30°
- Reinforcement Ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Suspended
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Multiple
- Country of Origin: China
Call or click to order today!
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.