- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gretsch Drums Catalina Maple 4-Piece Shell Pack with 22" Bass Drum
- Write a Review
- #J03649 000002000 J03649000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Catalina Maple series starts with the Gretsch maple formula shell. Gretsch carefully developed the maple shell specification to produce tones tha...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Experience the explosive attack of maple with this powerful Catalina Maple kit.
The Catalina Maple series starts with the Gretsch maple formula shell. Gretsch carefully developed the maple shell specification to produce tones that explode with attack and volume, and project a balanced amount of warm, low-end frequencies. All Catalina Maple shells are 7-ply, 7.2mm. Gretsch equipped the shells with "Gretsch Classic" features and hardware, including 30-degree bearing edges, fully-adjustable Gretsch ball-and-socket tom holder with 12.7mm tom arms, 9020-style mounting brackets and their famous 5-lug configuration (a standard Gretsch feature for over 50 years) for all 10" and 12" toms. The rounded badges on this five-piece shell pack are a first on any Catalina Maple kit.
All drums feature a multi-step lacquer process that produces an extremely glassy-smooth finish that is hard and durable. In addition, Gretsch partnered with Remo drum heads to produce a distinctive batter and resonant head combination.
Catalina Maple drums are easy to tune and produce full tones right out of the box. Add-on drums are also available to allow for further drum set expansion.
Cymbals and hardware sold separately.
- Bass Drum(s): 22" x 18"
- Tom(s): 12" x 9"
- Floor Tom(s): 16" x 16"
- Snare: 14" x 6"
- Total Pieces: 4
- Hardware: Not Applicable
- Cymbals: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Maple
- Construction: 7-Ply
- Thickness (mm): 7.2
- Bearing Edge: 45°
- Reinforcement Ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Suspended
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Standard
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Multiple
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
The high-end class of Catalina with low-end thunder. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.