- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gretsch Drums Gold Series Cherry Stave Snare Drum
14 x 6.5
- Write a Review
- J06114 000001000 J06114000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Gold Series drums by Gretsch use high-grade materials consisting of boutique-level craftsmanship and appointments. Gold Series snares are designed fo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Gretsch Gold Series makes your backbeat worth its weight.
Gold Series drums by Gretsch use high-grade materials consisting of boutique-level craftsmanship and appointments. Gold Series snares are designed for the discerning player that is looking to add a new, unique sound to their drum kit.
This Gold Series Cherry Stave snare shell is constructed of 30 7/8" precision pin-fit cherry staves. Stave shells use a fraction (less than 5%) of the glue of conventional ply shells and this snare responds with an open tone and a thick attack. A 45-degree bearing edge enhances sustain through reduce head-to-shell contact. The 14 x 6-1/2" drum is finished with 3mm triple-flanged hoops, a Bolt-on Gold Series badge, Remo USA heads and more.
- Snare Size: 14" x 6-1/2"
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Cherry
- Shell Construction: Stave
- Shell Thickness (mm): 22
- Bearing Edge: 45°
- Reinforcement Ring: No
- Hardware Material: Steel
- Hoop Type: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Standard
- Throw-Off: Side
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Nylon
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Satin
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
The golden age of Gretsch is upon us. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.