- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Grover Pro EQlipse Snare Drum
14 x 6 in. Black Lacquer
- Write a Review
- #K49207 000002001 K49207000002001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Grover Pro EQlipse is the ONLY drum that gives you TWO distinct bearing edges!1. Double 45-degree edge for a bright contemporary sound2. Rounded ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Change the sound and feel of the snare drum as simply as changing heads.
The Grover Pro EQlipse is the ONLY drum that gives you TWO distinct bearing edges!
1. Double 45-degree edge for a bright contemporary sound
2. Rounded edge for that traditional, dark vintage tone
What’s So Special?
Grover Pro's aluminum Tone Belt acts as a structural brace, removing tension from the wood shell. Inside the Tone Belt is a ceramic-coated maple ring, which amplifies transient high-end frequencies. These features give the EQlipse its multi-shell character. In addition, their exclusive SX snares sport both silver and bronze Non-Spiral Snare wires. Increased contact with the snare head produces power and projection beyond that of ordinary snares!
How Does It Work?
It’s as easy as changing a head! Just remove the batter head, flip over the Apex Ring, and put the head back on. Your drum is dramatically transformed to suit your style and the music you’re playing!
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.