- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hart Dynamics Acupad 4 pack Promo
- Write a Review
- Product H90437
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Acupad by Hart Dynamics is one of the most advanced electronic drums available in the world. Now with this Acupad 4-pack, you can easily upgrade ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A 4-pack of sensitive and consistent Acupad drums complete with a kick drum trigger, cables and accessories.
The Acupad by Hart Dynamics is one of the most advanced electronic drums available in the world. Now with this Acupad 4-pack, you can easily upgrade your existing e-kit pads or add a quartet of Hart 2-zone electronic drums to your acoustic setup. This kit consists of four 10" Acupads, a Hammer Kick trigger and beater and all necessary cables clamps and tom arms.
Acupads feature patented Magnum Kontrol Screen drumheads and patented TE3.2 (Transparent Energy Transfer) trigger technology that allows the drums to respond exactly like an acoustic drum without the acoustic volume. Designed to eliminate the "spongy" and "tennis racket" feel common to electronic drum pads, many people have commented that Acupads feel even better than an acoustic drum. The drums also feature full, authentic tension rods threaded into brass receivers for smooth and accurate head adjustment, and the internal mounting clamps (accepts Pearl style 7/8" tom arms) are indestructible heat-treated spring steel with threaded stainless steel insert for years of trouble free operation. Standard drum key tension rods, clamp and memory lock key-way for ease of set up and consistent positioning.
The Hammer Kick Inverted Beater Bass Drum Trigger is an answer to the popular inverted beater style Bass Drum. Super heavy-duty design with great feel and quiet operation. Accepts all single and double pedals and features non-slip solid placement. Outstanding even triggering and isolation characteristics, Lifetime Guarantee, solid mounting, and large playing surface makes this a superior-quality accessory pad.
- Electracoustic drum features Transparent Energy Transfer (TE3.2) technology which allows the drumhead to respond with the feel of an acoustic drum while achieving virtually silent operation
- Fully tensionable drum head
- Dual trigger design (w/ modules accepting dual transducer snare/toms)
- Quiet cross stick and rim shot
- Unsurpassed sensitivity and dynamic range
- Full positional sensing capability (w/ positional sensing modules)
- Standard 10 six lug steel rim
- Heavy Duty rubber RIM TRIM for enhanced silent operation (removable/reusable)
- Standard tension rods adjustable with drum key
- Polycarbonate (bulletproof plastic) CAD/CAM shell
- Black Matte finishIndestructible internal steel mounting clamp
- Accepts popular 7/8"(22mm) tom arm
- Keyway for memory-lock hardware
- TE3.2 drums feature KONTROL SCREEN MAGNUM œsilent drum head1/4" TRS (stereo) connector output format
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Hammer Kick Trigger:
- Heavy Duty design
- Custom blended rubber playing surfaces for unsurpassed "feel"
- Unsurpassed triggering and dynamics
- Excellent isolation characteristics
- Non-slip base
- Accepts ALL single and double beater bass drum pedals
- Additional beater available for double pedals
- 1/4" connector output format
- Lifetime Guarantee.
Order today and save!
- 4 x 10" 2-zone Acupads
- 1 x Hammer Kick trigger
- 1 x felt beater
- 5 x 10ft stereo cables
- 4 x clamps
- 4 x tom arms