- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hart Dynamics Ecymbal II Hi-Hats
- Write a Review
- Product 443475
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The patented Bronze Metal Ecymbal II electronic hi-hat cymbals by Hart Dynamics feel and play exactly like acoustic cymbals because they are! The hi-...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Real feel and response unmatched by plastic or rubber.
The patented Bronze Metal Ecymbal II electronic hi-hat cymbals by Hart Dynamics feel and play exactly like acoustic cymbals because they are! The hi-hats feature Hart's patented design in which two cymbals are riveted together to eliminate resonance and acoustic volume. The electronic hi-hat pedal activates fully variable parameters ranging from open to closed, as well as foot chic and foot splash. The hi-hat cymbals come with gum rubber on 1/3 of the cymbal so you can play on the metal part of cymbal for exact acoustic feel or on gum rubber for extreme stealth.
These cymbals are virtually indistinguishable from brilliant-finish acoustic cymbals. All cymbals have incredible triggering characteristics. Heavy-duty trigger with high output and snap-lock 1/4" connectors to ensure cymbals stop playing when you do. Why play a pad when you can play the real thing?
Lifetime guarantee against breakage.
- Electracoustic cymbal features Transparent Energy Transfer (TE3.2) technology which allows response and feel of an acoustic cymbal while achieving virtually silent operation
- 12" hi-hat features bronze metal top cymbal for enhanced acoustic feel
- Custom-blended on 1/3 of cymbal for stealth
- Rotate and play on metal for exact acoustic feel
- True dual-trigger design
- Unsurpassed sensitivity and dynamic range
- Ecymbal II features highly polished brilliant finish
- Mounts on any X-Hat hardware or acoustic hi-hat stand (electronic hi-hat pedal required)
- Use with any Hart Epedal hi-hat pedal or Epedal II upright hi-hat stand
- 1/4" TRS (stereo) connector output format
- Lifetime guarantee