- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hart Dynamics Pro 6.4 HH TE3.2 Electronic Drum Set
- Product 445441
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Hart Professional Series drums are among the best-looking, best built, and most accurately triggering electronic drums available. The Pro 6.4 is a fu...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A quality electronic kit with an acoustic kit look and feel.
Hart Professional Series drums are among the best-looking, best built, and most accurately triggering electronic drums available. The Pro 6.4 is a full kit with 4 toms, complete except for the module and kick pedal. It's ready to play right out of the box and is compatible with virtually any module.
Hart's TE3.2 (Transparent Energy Transfer) trigger technology allows the drum to respond like an acoustic drum without the volume. Unsurpassed sensitivity and dynamic range, without the "spongy" or "tennis racket" feel common to electronic drum pads.
The Pro 6.4 rack is built strong for tour use. Stainless steel tubing, hardened aluminum clamps, and riveted hardware make it totally stable and extremely durable. The drums look like drums. They have hammered chrome steel shells, Kontrol Screen Magnum "silent mesh" heads, triple-plate chrome steel rims with removable rubber rim trim on all but the kick, and TE3 triggers set the standard for accuracy.
The Pro 6.4 bass drum feels acoustic and accepts all single and double pedals.
Ecymbal II polymer crash/splash, rides, and hi-hats look, play, and move much like their acoustic cousins. Hat and ride cymbals have an area of rubber surface for quiet play, and a metal surface area for true cymbal feel. The Crash has full choke function. The Pro 6.4's Epedal II hat-hat stand is unmatched for closed/open accuracy, adjustability, and durability.
Components include stainless steel rack, 13" dual trigger snare with heavy-duty stand, 2 - 10" toms, 2- 12" toms, 13" kick, 16" ride, 12" hi-hats with Epedal II hi-hat stand, 12" and 14" poly crash with choke in a brilliant finish, universal module mount, and all required clamps and cables.
- TE3.2 advanced trigger system
- Professional 13" dual trigger snare with position sensing
- Hand-hammered chrome steel shell
- Dual-trigger toms and bass drum with chrome finish
- Heavy-duty rubber rim trim on all drums for quiet playing
- Kontrol Screen Magnum "silent mesh" drum heads
- 2-10" toms, 2-12" toms, 13" kick
- Ecymbal II bronze metal 16" ride and 12" hi-hat with brilliant finish (play on rubber surface for quiet play or metal for exact acoustic feel)
- Dual-trigger ride with position sensing
- Ecymbal II 12" and 14" poly crash with choke (brilliant finish)
- Cymbal springs for crash cymbals and ride
- Stainless steel rack tubing
- Hardened cast aluminum clamps
- Riveted hardware
- Heavy-duty snare stand
- Epedal II hi-hat stand
- Includes all cables
- Universal module mount (module not included)
- Lifetime guarantee