- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hendrix Drums Perfect Ply Series Bubinga 3-Piece Shell Pack with 22x16" Bass Drum
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L71452 000000001 L71452000000001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Hendrix Drums designed the Perfect Ply series with the goal of producing tonally pure, extremely sensitive and versatile ply-constructed drums. Each ...Click To Read More About This Product
3-piece bubinga wood shell pack with 5 mm thickness and striking burst finish
Hendrix Drums designed the Perfect Ply series with the goal of producing tonally pure, extremely sensitive and versatile ply-constructed drums.
Each drum in this Perfect Ply bubinga shell pack is crafted from 6 plies of certified, legally harvested African bubinga hardwood, an exotic material known for its distinctively full, dark tone. Thin 5 mm shells give these toms and bass drum a remarkable amount of sensitivity, a wider tuning radius and increased resonance compared to thicker drums. The reinforcement rings help focus the overtones and provide the thin shells with the extra strength they need, while aluminum hardware keeps the drums lightweight.
Available in glossy black burst finish.
- 3-piece shell pack with 22x16" kick, 12x9" tom and 16x16" floor tom
- 6-ply African bubinga exotic hardwood shells
- 5 mm thin shell thickness for increased resonance and sensitivity
- Reinforcement rings to control overtones
- Aluminum hardware in chrome finish with single-point lugs
- Remo Emperor batter heads, Ambassador resonants, Powerstroke 3 kick
- Striking natural black burst finish
- Hardware, cymbals and snare sold separately
Experience the warm, full tone of exotic bubinga. Order now.
- Bass drum(s): 22x16"
- Tom(s): 12x9"
- Floor tom(s): 16x16"
- Total pieces: 3
- Shell material: Bubinga
- Construction: 6-Ply
- Thickness (mm): 5
- Bearing edge: 45° tom, Rounded floor and kick
- Reinforcement ring: Yes
- Material: Aluminum
- Mounts: Suspended
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Gloss
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.