- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
KAT Percussion Advanced Electronic Drum Kit
- Write a Review
- J46243 000000000 J46243000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With its expanded sound library and sophisticated new feature set, the KT4 is KAT Percussion's most advanced digital drum set to date. The KT4 is a 5...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The next level of e-drums from KAT.
With its expanded sound library and sophisticated new feature set, the KT4 is KAT Percussion's most advanced digital drum set to date. The KT4 is a 5-piece kit that features new high-end, professional-quality drum and cymbal sounds percussion samples integrated into its built-in library of 780 sounds.
More "drummer appeal" than ever
KAT has taken its already proven technology, made numerous refinements and several major advancements that give the KT4 an ever greater "drum set feel" to satisfy the player who may have previously been hesitant about playing an electronic drum set.
For a natural feeling response and real bass drum punch, KAT has developed an all-new bass drum kick tower that features an 8 in. bass pad fitted with a Mylar® drumhead, perfect for single or double pedal players. The four rack-mounted drums are KAT's ultra-responsive, 11 in., dual-zone white drum pads. The KT4 can also be expanded to include one additional drum pad, making it a 6-piece kit.
A better cymbal is here
The KT4 is the first KAT drum set to feature a real-time actuating, movable, 3-zone, 12 in. hi-hat cymbal pad to give you more control over your sound than ever before. Included with the KT4 is the DW3500 hi-hat stand from Drum Workshop. The kit's two choke-able 12 in. crash cymbals and extra-large 14 in. ride cymbal also have three programmable zones-bell, bow and edge for more robust and realistic playing.
- 780 studio-grade drum, cymbal, DJ, EFX and percussion sounds
- 99 total drum kits, including 55 pre-programmed kits and 44 user-programmable drum sets
- Fully programmable voice controls, including panning, individual pitch adjustment, reverb, decay, pad sensitivity control, curves, individual voice volume, MIDI note assignment, 4-band EQ and more
- Integrated sequencer and tempo adjustment for recording
- 142 built-in play along tracks
- Integrated 7-track sequencer for recording
- Touch button panel for editing and reviewing sounds without striking kit pads
- 1/8-inch audio input jack to connect a CD player, MP3 player, smartphone or tablet
- 5-piece kit with 11 in. white, dual-zone drum pads
- Ultra-sensitive pads for natural dynamic tracking
- Extremely quiet pads and cymbals with a natural stick rebound and feel
Call or click to order today!
- Tom pad(s): 3
- Cymbal pad(s): 4
- Snare pad: 1
- Kickpad: 1
- Total pads: 9
- Country of origin: China
- Display type: LCD
- Drum kits: 99
- Sounds: 780
- Effects: Yes
- Trigger inputs: 9
- Line input: Yes
- Headphone jack: Yes
- USB: Yes
- MP3: Yes
- MIDI: Yes
- Training functions: Yes
- Click: Yes
- Memory: SD card
- Pad material: Rubber
- Hoop material: Rubber
- Zones: Dual
- Tom pad size: Multiple
- Snare pad size: 11 in.
- Rack material: Chrome
- Hardware pieces: Curved rack with heavy-duty clamps, three cymbal boom arms and DW3500 hi-hat stand
- Kick pedal: Beater only
- Throne: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.