- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
KAT Percussion Deluxe Electronic 5-Piece Drum Kit
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H95949 000000000 H95949000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The KAT KT2 is the ideal choice for the player who is looking for a digital drum set that features a broad set of features and the highest quality so...Click To Read More About This Product
An e-kit offering the best quality sound in its price range.
The KAT KT2 is the ideal choice for the player who is looking for a digital drum set that features a broad set of features and the highest quality sounds at an exceptional price.
The KT2 comes with over 450 studio-grade drum, cymbal and percussion sounds. In addition, there are 80 play-along tracks and 45 drum sets (30 preset drum kits and 15 more user-programmable kits) to fit any style.
For an even greater experience, the KT2 has two additional trigger inputs, allowing the addition of an extra drum pad and/or cymbal.
The USB Sound Module connects to a wide variety of devices and is equipped with a pair of 1/4-inch stereo output jacks, and input jack for connecting to an iPad or other MP3 player as well as MIDI and USB ports for digital recording or playback.
The configuration features a three 9" dual-zone tom pads, a 9" dual-zone snare pad, 10-inch hi-hat, 14-inch ride and a 12-inch chokeable crash cymbal. The cymbal pads respond with a natural rebound. The kick tower has a 9-inch pad and a specially-engineered support structure that ensures the stability and familiar feel of a real bass drum. Also includes a "soft stroke" beater for quiet play of the bass drum.
- Over 500 studio-grade drum, cymbal and percussion sounds
- Velocity sensitive sounds for natural dynamic response
- 45 Total Drum Sets; 30 preset drum kits plus 15 user programmable drum kits
- 80 play-along tracks with recording ability
- Built-in MIDI sound library, adjustable click track, mixer and sequencer
- Individual pad controls, including volume, reverb, panning, pitch and EQ
- "Learning Mode" builds speed, accuracy and enhances playing precision
- USB / MIDI output, 1/8" audio input for MP3 use, dual 1/4" output jacks, single 1/8" headphone jack and two trigger inputs
- Pre-assembled, non\-slip drum rack with easy out-of-the-box setup
- KT2 USB sound module; shock absorption kick tower w/9" pad
- Hi-hat trigger pedal
- 9" Dual-zone snare pad
- (3) 9" Dual-zone tom pads
- (1) 12" Crash cymbal
- (1) 14" Ride cymbal
- "Silent Strike" bass drum pedal beater
- Drum rack with mounting hardware
- Multi-pin breakout audio cable snake
- (1) Pair of drumsticks
- Drum key
- 5 Gray Velcro ties
- Assembly instructions
- User manual
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.